Turn Up the TalentCulture Volume! Listen and Learn
Are you familiar with TalentCulture? If so, you probably know about our popular TalentCulture Twitter forum. But did you also know that we broadcast TalentCulture Radio shows over the internet airwaves?
Each Wednesday from 1:00-1:30 PM ET (10:00-10:30 AM PT), TalentCulture Founder and CEO, Meghan M. Biro, sits down for a live 30-minute discussion with thought leaders and captains of industry from across the “world of work.” Right after each interview we continue the conversation with our highly popular TalentCulture #WorkTrends Twitter chat from 1:30-2:00 PM ET (10:30-11:00 AM PT). Guests specialize in a spectrum of TalentCulture interests, such as leadership, social business, organizational culture, career strategy, talent management, professional development—and more!
Sounds Like TalentCulture Spirit
The banter is provocative and passionate – just what you expect from a TalentCulture forus. And because we take calls from the audience, there’s always potential for memorable moments!
Shows are intended to amplify weekly TalentCulture Twitter themes. But they also standalone as “hot topic” advice for talent-minded professionals. Either way, you don’t want to miss it.
Tune In Live – or Anytime
Try it Now!
Not convinced? Hear for yourself. Below is a list of scheduled and recorded interviews, for your listening pleasure. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
- Visa and Immigration Under the Trump Administration
- Talent Strategy Alignment
- High Velocity Recruiting Is Lean Hiring
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Assessments Today
- Brand Culture at the Intersection of HR and Strategy
- Employee Engagement and Customer Service
- How To Move Beyond the Competition
- Workplace Diversity Is More Than A Business Imperative
- Benefits of Pets in the Workplace
- The New Digital Workplace: Four Key Trends