Re-Imagining Today’s Workplace, Together
Welcome to the crossroads of Talent + Culture – where workplace ideas and energy flourish. Our vibrant, open online community is driven by thousands of professionals around the globe who share three core characteristics:
• Passion for innovation;
• Commitment to collaboration.
• Desire to advance the “world of work”
We look at the landscape through independent eyes, and we believe that more minds are better than one. Everyone’s welcome to join the conversation. And all contributions are valued.
What’s Under the Hood?
Think of TalentCulture as a metaphor for the social workplace. Since early 2010, this digital ecosystem has been growing organically – by connecting and engaging professionals who want to understand and shape the “human” side of business. Our participants share ideas and offer peer support through a spectrum of social channels:
How Can We Empower You?
Discover the three pillars of our community:
1) Blog Insights at TalentCulture.com: Compelling commentary from some of the brightest minds in business – all focused on the most relevant issues facing those involved in leadership development and career management, as well as workforce strategy, recruiting, social learning and people development. Our blog features an extensive collection of posts by expert contributors from across the community. Search by keyword, or browse by category:
2) Dynamic Online Forums: It all began in 2010, with our popular Wednesday #TChat Twitter sessions, where hundreds of talent-minded people explore timely topics in a freewheeling forum. We post weekly previews featuring “sneak peek” videos with guests, as well as thought-provoking recaps with chat highlights in Storify format.
Meanwhile between events, the knowledge-sharing continues 24×7, everyday on Twitter at the #TChat hashtag.
To set the stage for our Twitter events, #TChat Radio offers a topical interview show at 6:30pm ET every Wednesday. Tune into our channel on BlogTalkRadio for live interviews with expert guests from across the talent and career management spectrum. Or visit anytime and listen to recordings at your convenience.
3) Social Media Interest Groups: As social circles expand, so does the TalentCulture footprint! Connect anytime with community members on these top networking sites: